Wildlife World Interactive Mason Bee Management System House
- Price : 44.69
Paid Affiliate Link!
The Wildlife World solitary beehive is an interactive solitary Mason/Orchard bee and insect habitat constructed from durable FSC certified timber with individual cell trays that can be opened for inspection and/or cleaning. This unique solitary beehive is designed specifically to attract non-swarming bees like the Red Mason Bee, Leafcutter Bee and other solitary bees. These friendly bees are gregarious and safe around children and pets. The bees are naturally attracted to holes in wood and the Wildlife World solitary beehive provides a habitat that has become harder to find in modern gardens. Fascinating and great for education, the beehive is designed not only as a habitat, but to be easily dismantled to see the formation of small cells where the eggs are laid, or indeed where predators have been active. Always a friend to the gardener, attracting solitary bees to the garden is not only safe, but increases the yield of flowers, fruit and vegetables.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fully Removable Inspection Trays For Easy Viewing
- Constructed From FSC Certified Sustainable Timber
- Supplied To Top Wildlife Conservation Organizations
- Designed to attract Mason bees (bees not included)
- Constructed From Naturally Durable Timber