Official Flow Hive 2 Cedar 6 Frame – Langstroth Style Beehive Featuring Our Patented Flow Tech, Suitable for Beginners & Experienced Beekeepers
- Price : 887.00
Paid Affiliate Link!
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EASILY EXTRACT HONEY WITHOUT HARMING BEES: The Flow Hive was developed out of the desire to help beekeepers easily extract honey from hives without harming bees. Our invention reduces the chances of getting stung (we still recommend a bee suit) and makes the process a lot easier for the bees and the beekeeper. Simply insert the flow key into the frame and turn it to allow honey to effortlessly flow from the hive into your jar to enjoy pure honey in minutes.
- SUITABLE FOR BEGINNER & EXPERIENCED BEEKEEPERS: Flow Hives are perfect for beginner and expert beekeepers alike. Bee Keeping is an art and knowledge of how to properly care or bees is still needed, but the Flow system makes collecting honey fun and easy for beginning and advanced beekeepers. Flow Hives make the art of Beekeeping and collecting honey stress-free and enjoyable.
- THE ORIGINAL PATENTED FLOW HIVE TECHNOLOGY: Our founders created the Flow Hive technology after over a decade of research and prototypes and we are the Original Flow Hive Company. Our Flow Hives have been perfected down to a science and our Flow Hive is the number one and only legal Flow Hive in the United States. Get Flow Hives so that you have the assurance of quality from the original creators of this amazing technology.
- MADE WITH HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION: Flow Hives are made in the USA and Australia with high quality BPA free and BPS free food grade plastic so that bees will stay healthy and their honey will be as pure as it can be. We use premium Western Red Cedar to construct our super sturdy and durable wooden Bee Hive Houses. Our hives also have a super flow integrated pest management screened bottom board, observation windows, and an attractive, sturdy gabled roof.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: We invented the Flow Hive technology so we know that our hives are of the highest quality, and we know that you will love yours! Once you purchase your Flow Hive, you will be invited to our global community - we have a swarm of resources to help you on your beekeeping journey. In addition, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us and we will do our best to support you on your beekeeping journey.