Humble Bee 210 Polycotton Beekeeping Veil with Round Hat
- Price : $38.95
Paid Affiliate Link!
Professional-grade beekeeping veil. Designed for comfort. Built to last. Humble Bee round beekeeping veils are constructed from a premium 50% cotton / 50% synthetic blend. We raised the bar on quality by integrating a soft hat and employing reinforced top and bottom brims. We also added an oversized mesh to protect your neck and shoulders, plus elastic shoulder straps to keep the veil perfectly in place. You're safe with extra strength, best-in-class protection against bee stingsHumble Bee beekeeping veils utilize medium-weight (260 gsm) cloth, woven in a special interlocking pattern, that provides superior protection against bee stings. At the same time, the lithe, breathable fabric helps keep you cool during the warm summer beekeeping season. With Humble Bee, say goodbye to painful bee stings and hello to extra strength protection and all-day comfort! Universal fit for all male and female body typesHumble Bee round beekeeping veils come in one-size that fits all. Your purchase makes a difference. Humble Bee donates 10% of earnings to charity. Humble Bee is committed to helping local beekeepers and protecting bees around the world. That's why we donate 10% of our net profits to not-for-profit organizations that encourage local beekeeping activities and promote bee conservation efforts. Together, we can strengthen bee populations and ensure the art of beekeeping is passed on to future generations.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Polycotton beekeeper veil with round hat, reinforced brims, and elastic shoulder straps
- Medium-weight 50% cotton / 50% synthetic blend (260 gsm) provides outstanding protection against bee stings, plus all-day comfort in most weather conditions
- Universal fit with an oversized mesh to protect your neck and shoulders, plus elastic shoulder straps to keep everything comfortably in place
- Unisex design for men and women
- Humble Bee donates 10% of earnings to not-for-profit organizations that encourage local beekeeping activities and promote bee conservation efforts