HiveAlive – Bee Feed – Enhancer for Beekeeping Improves Honeybee Health & Winter Survival Increases Colony Population & Honey Production Liquid Bee Hive Feed – 2 Litre
- Price : 249.99
Paid Affiliate Link!
Beekeeping feed concentrate that’s added to sugar syrup to improve colony health! Hive alive is a feed enhancer for bees that can be easily added to sugar syrup to Help maintain colony strength. Hive alive contains a unique blend of scientifically selected seaweed extracts. Hive alive trial results show: * 89% increase in colony Population* 40% I increase in Honey production* 15% reduction in overwinter losses* 39% increase in brood production* improved intestinal well-being using hive alive: hive alive is easily added to sugar syrup at a rate of 2. 5ml (1/2 tsp)per L (1 quart) syrup we recommend feeding a minimum of 1 gallon of activated syrup per hive for best results: feed in the fall & in spring. Hive alive can also be added to pollen patties & fondant hivealive has fed over 4 million colonies worldwide & is sold in over 30 countries benefits* only feed enhancer for bees WITH long-term efficacy* only feed enhancer for bees WITH seaweed* more bees* more honey* improved winter survival* maintains colony health fall - minimize winter losses, build stronger colonies & improve intestinal wellbeing; use every fall spring - maximize colony buildup, prepare for Migration & improve intestinal wellbeing; use every Spring added 2. 5ml hive alive to 1 liter of your sugar syrup.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Contains a unique blend of scientifically selected seaweed extracts. Seaweeds have been used in other animal feeds to increase productivity, improve gut health, immune function and nutrition.
- Feeding HiveAlive has been proven to: 89% increase in colony population, 40% increase in honey production, 15% reduction in overwinter losses, 39% increase in brood production, Improved intestinal well-being.
- Easily added to sugar syrup at a rate of 2.5ml per Litre syrup, to help maintain colony strength. Best results are seen when HiveAlive is fed in the Autumn and then again in the Spring. HiveAlive can also be added to protein patties & fondant/candy.
- You should use HiveAlive if you… Want to increase colony size. Want to increase honey yields. You have weak hives and are worried that your hives might not survive the winter. Want to boost colony production in spring. Have nosema. Have chalkbrood.
- Want to build up nucs, packages and swarms. Want to feed colonies with a safe, naturally derived feed supplement. Want to strengthen hives before migration. Have syrup that you want to store (prevents fermentation). Want to save time and money.